Also I am an asshole and to further show this, Riley isn’t texting me back because I’m a sarcastic piece of shit

Anyone wanna join my pity party? We’re open until 7

Stuck at the school doing nothing until 7 because the universe fucking hates me

thebsdboys:

OK first you’re being a total dick right now,

thebsdboys:

OK first you’re being a total dick right now,

(via underdigdog)

Thank you bathroom wall of logic

Thank you bathroom wall of logic

madehimsaycomfychairs:

thebeauty-isa-beast:

curvellas:

my fall look today is winged eyeliner, plum lipstick, and a look on my face like i’m fucking your boyfriend and can’t wait for you to find out.

My fall look is simple liner with bold lashes, burgundy lipstick, a gleam in my  eyes that let’s men know that I’ll suck their dick, their money out of their bank accounts, and the souls right out of their bodies.

this is my favorite post on tumblr currently

(via surreptitious-smickering)

fuckyeahtattoos:

Original by Alphonse Mucha, done by Jonathan Love at EOD Tattoo, Denver.
facebook.com/jonathan.lee.love
instagram: @jonathanleelove
jonathanlove.tumblr.com

fuckyeahtattoos:

Original by Alphonse Mucha, done by Jonathan Love at EOD Tattoo, Denver.

facebook.com/jonathan.lee.love

instagram: @jonathanleelove

jonathanlove.tumblr.com

"Biology’s cruel joke goes something like this: As a teenage body goes through puberty, its circadian rhythm essentially shifts three hours backward. Suddenly, going to bed at nine or ten o’clock at night isn’t just a drag, but close to a biological impossibility. Studies of teenagers around the globe have found that adolescent brains do not start releasing melatonin until around eleven o’clock at night and keep pumping out the hormone well past sunrise. Adults, meanwhile, have little-to-no melatonin in their bodies when they wake up. With all that melatonin surging through their bloodstream, teenagers who are forced to be awake before eight in the morning are often barely alert and want nothing more than to give in to their body’s demands and fall back asleep. Because of the shift in their circadian rhythm, asking a teenager to perform well in a classroom during the early morning is like asking him or her to fly across the country and instantly adjust to the new time zone — and then do the same thing every night, for four years."

Sleep and the teenage brain (via explore-blog)

This is why you have every right to be tired.  

(via lookrainbows)

Researchers now see sleep problems as a cause, and not a side effect, of teenage depression.” - from the artcle! 

(via scruffyshezza)

(Source: explore-blog, via surreptitious-smickering)

stopirwin:

i have a friend who has been taking birth control since she was 12 because she’s anemic and if she didn’t take it she would bleed out excessively during her period and end up in the hospital

dont fucking tell me that birth control isn’t crucial to people

(via holmesandwatson)

sith50:

miss-nerdgasmz:

nowyoukno:

justanuntitledblog:

nowyoukno:

Source for more facts follow NowYouKno

I didn’t realize turning your significant other into a vampire was part of the criteria

It’s not. Here’s the criteria according to The National Domestic Abuse Hotline:
Does your partner ever….
>    Embarrass you with put-downs?>    Control what you do, who you see or talk to or where you go?>    Look at you or act in ways that scare you?>    Push you, slap you, choke you or hit you?>    Stop you from seeing your friends or family members?>    Control the money in the relationship? >    Make all of the decisions?>    Tell you that you’re a bad parent or threaten to take away your children?>    Prevent you from working or attending school?>    Act like the abuse is no big deal, deny the abuse or tell you it’s your fault?>    Destroy your property or threaten to kill your pets?>    Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?>    Attempt to force you to drop criminal charges?>    Threaten to commit suicide, or threaten to kill you?

SEE ALSO: 50 SHADES OF GREY

and to think most girls or women that read this piece of shmuck wanted to be like Bella….

sith50:

miss-nerdgasmz:

nowyoukno:

justanuntitledblog:

nowyoukno:

Source for more facts follow NowYouKno

I didn’t realize turning your significant other into a vampire was part of the criteria

It’s not. Here’s the criteria according to The National Domestic Abuse Hotline:

Does your partner ever….

>    Embarrass you with put-downs?
>    Control what you do, who you see or talk to or where you go?
>    Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
>    Push you, slap you, choke you or hit you?
>    Stop you from seeing your friends or family members?
>    Control the money in the relationship? 
>    Make all of the decisions?
>    Tell you that you’re a bad parent or threaten to take away your children?
>    Prevent you from working or attending school?
>    Act like the abuse is no big deal, deny the abuse or tell you it’s your fault?
>    Destroy your property or threaten to kill your pets?
>    Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
>    Attempt to force you to drop criminal charges?
>    Threaten to commit suicide, or threaten to kill you?

SEE ALSO: 50 SHADES OF GREY

and to think most girls or women that read this piece of shmuck wanted to be like Bella….

(via holmesandwatson)

MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?

nekoabbzi:

rachelisaflameprincess:

bendydicks:

considerthishippie:

Instead of just looking up into the sky, you’re actually gazing down into the infinite cosmic abyss, with only gravity holding you onto the surface of the earth.

oh

i was not prepared for that

I just gasped like I wasn’t ready for that at all

(via tobiofawesomness)